Order cancellations can be requested, without penalty and without having to offer any reason, by written notification within 14 work days from receiving the product(s). In case of services, within 14 work days from the date at which the contract was signed.
Please read the following return policy carefully before deciding to buy. If you do not agree you should find other potential options to make a purchase.
To qualify for a return, the product(s) (along with any promotional item(s) or wrapping(s) offered as a gift) must be new, unused, unworn, and undamaged in any way. They must be accompanied by the original invoice and quality certificate. We do not accept any return request that do not carry the CRM code (reimbursement code of goods). The CRM code is given to the customer by FIRESC after the official return request is made in writing by the client. The procedure for obtaining CRM is described below.
Pleas note that any repair or modification of the item made by anyone other than FIRESC's experts will void the warranty. The return policy also becomes null in such a case.
In the unlikely case the received product is not in accordance with the specifications listed in your order, you can request the return of the product and your money back if all conditions described above are met and if you do so within 14 days from the receipt of the package (postmark).
Special orders are products created as requested by the customer or based on customer specification. All special orders are non-refundable.
Each diamond purchased on our website, separately or as part of an engagement ring, is unique and comes with a quality certificate issued by an internationally recognized Gemology laboratory. Such diamonds are bought from the diamond stock market based on a client's order and are non-refundable.
Wedding rings created to the size required by the client, even those that are not engraved, are considered special orders and as such are non-refundable. Engagement rings are considered special orders and the return policy is only valid for the ring setting, not for the diamond.
Engagement rings configured by using our website are not considered special orders and the ring setting can be returned in 14 days. The ring setting refers to the metal in which the diamond is mounted, for diamonds please refer to the diamond policy above.
Other jewellery, that does not fit into a category described above, can be returned in 14 days if you have complaints with regards to their execution or if they do not resemble the items you have ordered.
Return procedure in 5 steps:
1. Call your Smirneos&Co consultant at +40784888222 or +40241.69.34.34 to get your shipping identifier, called a CRM code. Packages will be rejected and returned to sender if they do not have a correct CRM code written on them. After receiving the code, write it on the package along with the shipping destination in the following way (replacing "xxxxx" with the CRM code our consultant gave you):
2. A courier representative will be sent by us to pick the product that you wish to be returned. Transport and package insurance costs will be fully supported by you. The product must be returned in the same packaging it came in. Please make sure the package is carefully and correctly sealed. We will not take responsibility for its loss or damage during transit. We can only accept packages sent using the same courier company we used to send you the package in the first place.
3. After we receive the package the product will be verified by our quality control department. Any product which is showing signs of being worn, has the client's name engraved, or is damaged in any way will not be accepted under our return policy and the request will not be fulfilled. We are not accountable for package loss or damage the product may have sustained in transit.
4. Once the product is received in good condition, we will reimburse your bank account or send you the money by mail for those orders payed for in cash.
5. Any customer who returns a product in accordance with the return policy will not be entitled to purchase the same product for one full calendar year.Close